Let’s think romance and romantic surprises beyond the restaurant table and chocolate box. Nothing can be more romantic than lying below the stars, a campfire sidewise, two love birds inside a double sleeping bag and the silence singing romantic songs.
If you’re like me and have exhausted every avenue when it comes to romantic dates. I say look no further than grabbing your ‘significant other’ and heading outdoors to enjoy a night under the stars. Below I’ll outline the camping essentials for couples, which will change up their usual date nights.
- A Backpack with Poncho: A Backpack of 40-55 liters is ideal for a night camping. This bag can be used to place a tent, air bed, sleeping bags, hammock, dinner box, and an essential tool kit box. Campfire woods bundle and a pair of camping chairs can be handled separately. Poncho will save you from uncalled rain. You may carry night suits if you wish to!
- Waterproof Tent: 60*90 inch tent is ideal for a ‘couple camping’, which will provide you space for keeping for bags and belongings.
- Air Bed With Pump: One can go for a 60*72 inch air bed with a manual pump (remember no electricity available at camping site). Please check the bed puncture before rolling it.
- A Sleeping Bag With an Inflatable Pillow: Duo Sleeping will help you guys keep warm if in case the temperature goes down to melt you guys.
- Ice Bag For Water Bottles And Drinks): Carry a portable Ice Bag filled with a water bottle, soft drinks or maybe wine!
- Dinner Box: Make at home or order it online! Make sure to keep it in airtight dinner box because at last ‘PAAPI PET KA SAWAL HAI’ (it’s all about hungry stomach)
- Rechargeable Lamp: Keep one or a pair of a rechargeable lamp (make sure to recharge it properly before packing)
- Pair Of Camping Chair / Hammock: You can carry any one or both of them! A hammock will be useless if you do not find any trees to bind it. Camping chairs will be ideal to share some romantic and light moments outside the tent.
- Essential Kit A very necessary element according to me! Add a knife, small scissor, cutter, lighter or a matchbox, Band-Aid, Antacid, Paracetamol tablets and most important Condoms (if you are planning sensual encounters at the campsite).
- Lighter with Campfire Woods: Add spark to your romantic moments with a campfire. Make sure woods are not wet and carry some camphor to get it easily lit up.
“There will be no wifi and camping site, but I promise you will find a better connection.” In a world where we are connected 24/7 and never want to miss a moment, it’s important to disconnect from the outside world and live in the moment with your significant other; nothing says I LOVE YOU OR CARE FOR YOU like your undivided attention.